MapSend TOPO 3D

Has anyone had this problem? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling MapSend TOPO 3D on my laptop and for some reason I just can't ever get the 3D or topo buttons on my toolbar! Every search I've done, help files, etc. all direct me to the 3D menu, which is my problem, there is none! Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Has anyone had this problem? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling MapSend TOPO 3D on my laptop and for some reason I just can't ever get the 3D or topo buttons on my toolbar! Every search I've done, help files, etc. all direct me to the 3D menu, which is my problem, there is none! Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Yes.

What OS? If Vista or XP can you try compatibility mode?

Mapsend Topo 3D must be installed on the drive (usually C) that has the operating system. Also, the #3 CD has to be in the drive unless you did the freightyard hack.

This problem was discussed in the Yahoo Magellan Meridian forums but I can't find the thread.

I had this exact problem when I went to install Mapsend on my new computer. No 3D or Topo info on the map. When the install was working it did not work normally. It stopped at 76% complete and then said it was installed successfully. I still had the program installed on my old computer. I ended up copying the map folder from my old computer to the new computer and it fixed the problem. The map folder on my old computer was larger than the install that didn't work.