My home coordinates along with a TB

Diversion600

Dear all,

I am from the Netherlands, so I want to appologise for my bad englisch. :laughing:

I already have released some TB, but how can I let the distance from my home to a cashe be added up to the total distance ??

For example I have released som TB 70 km from my home, for me a large distance!!. But now only the distance traveled from cache to cache is added up ! My thinkin is this, that a TB also has traveled the distance from home to the first cache. Cause this was after activation.

Is this possible ?? :lol:

And if yes, how do I do that ???

Thanks for the answers !!

Dear all,

I am from the Netherlands, so I want to appologise for my bad englisch. :laughing:

I already have released some TB, but how can I let the distance from my home to a cashe be added up to the total distance ??

For example I have released som TB 70 km from my home, for me a large distance!!. But now only the distance traveled from cache to cache is added up ! My thinkin is this, that a TB also has traveled the distance from home to the first cache. Cause this was after activation.

Is this possible ?? :lol:

First, I think where ever you release a TB is the start of it's travels. But if you want it to have closer start to your home coords, I would "dip" it into a cache close to your home before dropping it into the place you want to release it. If you already dropped it somewhere, you can delete the log and start over by making a note on a cache close to home and re-dropping into the correct cache. Hope it helps.

v/r

O-Mega

Dear all,

I am from the Netherlands, so I want to appologise for my bad englisch. :D

Is this possible ?? :huh:

Could you place the bug in a location close to your home then turn around and pick it up again?