Must do Sevierville area caches?

Haffy

Cool, we are going next weekend thru that following Thursday. I plan to watch this topic :laughing: What do ya'll plan to do, where are ya staying, etc?? Have you been before? We went 2 years ago and stayed at some hotel. Me and my hubby are going this time, minus our kids, and we are staying at a cabin up in the mtns. We are going for our 15th anniversary. We did Dollywood last time, but plan to do it one day this time too. We had to make sure our cabin had internet so we could CACHE, and knew we would need our laptop. :lol: Where are you coming in from? We are from MS. ;)

Cool, we are going next weekend thru that following Thursday. I plan to watch this topic :) What do ya'll plan to do, where are ya staying, etc?? Have you been before? We went 2 years ago and stayed at some hotel. Me and my hubby are going this time, minus our kids, and we are staying at a cabin up in the mtns. We are going for our 15th anniversary. We did Dollywood last time, but plan to do it one day this time too. We had to make sure our cabin had internet so we could CACHE, and knew we would need our laptop. :) Where are you coming in from? We are from MS. :)

Well for myself I have never been there. We are going as an extended family trip and will be just playing it by ear. I am the only cacher so hopefully I can pick up a few while in the area. Actually the cabin we have rented is in Pigeon Forge but close by. Here is the cabin we rented,,,,, http://www.edencrest.net/c3/smbeau.htm Pretty awesome!!!!. We are coming from Lancaster SC about a 6 hour drive I think. Can't wait. Congrats on your 15th anniversary!!!!

Since you will be having internet access tell me about any good caches you find ok? Happy Caching and Happy Anniversary

Edited by Haffy

Here's a few that I enjoyed around the Pigeon Forge area...

GC12AM7 - Old Mill Cache - because of the area (if you can deal with a lot of tourists...), also, it's a great place to have lunch!!

GCMK7Y - Welcome to Bear Country - It's just "cute".

If you like little old churches...any of the the "He's Alive" series is good...

GCK9D0 - Restin' High - isn't too far of a drive away, and is a nice walk up a "hill" to a neat little cemetary.

And I'm sure you guys will be driving up into the mountains, and there are some good options there...ofcourse all the ones in the park are virtuals, but I've heard they are really good.

I hope you guys have a great time!! It sure is nice up there!

Dolly Express (GCV47N)

Welcome To Bear County (GCMK7Y)

Apple Valley Cache (GCQYGV)

Jacque's Walkway (GCJMD6)

White Oak Flats (GCMGDZ)

Going To Gatlinburg (GCB42D)

Ogle Cache (GCD97A)

Elkmont Cabins (GCC2C2) and Elkmont Virtual Cache (GCG1FC) are both drive by virts but in a ghost town so very interesting