Profile Customization

You need to go to a web site up load your stats and then you can put the maps on here I think

Find a profile with what you want and you should be able to find a link in their profile to the site where you get them from.

The main one is called 'its not about the numbers' or something like that.

I'm sure someone else will come in with a link.

You need to go to a web site up load your stats and then you can put the maps on here I think

Find a profile with what you want and you should be able to find a link in their profile to the site where you get them from.

The main one is called 'its not about the numbers' or something like that.

I'm sure someone else will come in with a link.

Their is many ways to add flashy stuff to your profile. You can go to http://www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com/ and upload your finds PQ and they process it and produce lots of stats and maps.

You can also go to a couple of places that have maps that you can turn on the states or counties that you cached in. (I do not have an url for them)

You can use GSAK and a macro call findstat3 to produce lots of good info. (see my profile)

Their is also a couple of other programs you can use that process you finds PQ and produce allot of stats.

I hope this helps

kf4oox - Paul

You can use GSAK and a macro call findstat3 to produce lots of good info. (see my profile)

kf4oox - Paul

I second the recommendation to use GSAK and the FindStatGen3 macro (see my profile as well).

You must be a paid member with Groundspeak to create a Pocket Query of all your finds and also a PQ of any caches that you own (save them as MyFinds.gpx and MyCaches.gpx). You also need a copy of GSAK and the FindStatGen3 macro. Load the two gpx files into GSAK database named Myfinds and MyCaches respectively. Then run the macro and it will produce a web page. View source on that page then cut-n-paste the raw html into your profile.

If you own caches you'll also want to grab the AddLogs macro. The pocket queries will only give you the most recent log entries, thus you will need to add all of the Found logs to the database using the AddLogs macro on each of your caches (it's kind of tedious if you have a lot). Then you'll get a accurate section in the stats which will show the "top" finders of your caches and how many times each of your caches has been found. It will also derive a "cache karma" number based on the number of caches you have found compared ot the number of times caches you own have been found. My cache karma is 2.92 as of the last time I ran the macro. At the time I had 381 finds and 1113 finds on my 20 caches. Of course, I adopted 8 of the caches I own (including the first cache I ever found) and they had been found quite a bit before I ever started caching.

I use CacheStats. You can check it out here:

www.logicweave.com/cachestats.html

You just run a Pocket Query of your finds (.gpx file) through it, and it generates the stats and maps that you specify and writes them out as an HTML file. You then just cut & paste the HTML into your stats page to get the type of display that you've seen before. Good luck!

Edited by HarleyPiper