Plucker and image thumbnails

Hi,

in Plucker, there is an option to include the original-sized images into the plucker-document. This way I thought that I can see a well-formatted version of the html-file on my palm and the original images are available when I click on the image.

But this is not working.

For instance if you look at this cache, the leaves are getting resized to fit my palm's display. But I cannot get the original-sized image.

Does anybody have a clue what I am doing wrong here? Or is this kind of behaviour not supported at all by plucker?

Thank you

Andreas

I have a Zire71 and all images on a cache page are resized to fit the screen, but if I click on the image it zooms in and I can scroll the image to see all of it.

Do you remember having applied any particular settings to achieve this?

All I did was to limit the image-size on images-tab and mark the first radio-button named "Always link the thumbnail to a second, full-size copy"

Sunrise XP supports this, and it does work.

Yes, seems to be working for normal images shown on the page. But when it comes to spoiler-pictures, I do still only get the small version.

In Plucker, the only change I made to the image tab is set it to thousands of colors. These images are shown on the cache page. I have not ben able to view any spoiler pictures that are icons on the cache page. I'm still working on that.

In Plucker, the only change I made to the image tab is set it to thousands of colors. These images are shown on the cache page. I have not ben able to view any spoiler pictures that are icons on the cache page. I'm still working on that.

I set the spidering-depth to 2 and and activated "Only follow URLs the match this regular expression pattern".

The pattern I use is "(http://img.geocaching.com|http://www.geocaching.com/images/)" (without the quotes of course). This means that all links starting with either of the two will be followed.

Edited by AndiHoffi