Trouble logging coin

cache_and_dash

The coin tracking number starts with "RI", not "R1".

You also need to edit out the coin tracking number in your post above, otherwise anyone in the world can grab/log it without ever having seeing it!

HTH

Russ

;)

Guess it's time for new glasses!!!!!!!!! Boy do I feel stupid. RI would make sense since it is a rhode Islan coin

Yep, that's the clue - coin tracking numbers usually start with two letters (and not numbers).

The coin tracking number (i.e. the one stamped on the coin or TB) is all that you need to be able to grab and move the item, so it's not good to post the numbers where anyone may access it (e.g. here and in the coin/TB page logs).

It's ok to post the "TB" number, as that doesn't allow anyone to grab the coin (or Travel Bug), although people can still see which item you are referring to.

You really do need to do the coin owner a favour here and delete it from your post above.

Regards,

Russ

Did you check for things like O vs 0, B vs 8, 1 vs l?

Which coin is it?

Sure did I made that mistake at first then put on my glasses

The coin Rhode Island NAJ3 Geocoin TB10FRJ Number on coin RI(----)

Please delete or alter the RI(----) tracking # you posted in post #3. I was able to log onto the coin and could've taken it away from you. Only use the TB----- reference number when you want others to access a coin or tb.