Earthmate PN-20

I second Geoprincess' advice. Do not be discouraged if there is a slight learning curve to the PN-20 and the Topo software. The end result is well worth the effort. Once I got used to Delorme's Topo 7, other map software seems anemic in features. I also have a Colorado 400t. The 400t does some things faster (not always better) than the PN-20, but you would expect that with the Colorado 400t plus City Navigator (in order to take advantage of auto-routing) at more than twice the price of the PN-20. I like both units, and if I had to choose only one with one set of maps it would be a difficult decision. Go to Delorme's forum and learn the tricks to the PN-20; you won't be dissapointed.

I second Geoprincess' advice. Do not be discouraged if there is a slight learning curve to the PN-20 and the Topo software. The end result is well worth the effort. Once I got used to Delorme's Topo 7, other map software seems anemic in features. I also have a Colorado 400t. The 400t does some things faster (not always better) than the PN-20, but you would expect that with the Colorado 400t plus City Navigator (in order to take advantage of auto-routing) at more than twice the price of the PN-20. I like both units, and if I had to choose only one with one set of maps it would be a difficult decision. Go to Delorme's forum and learn the tricks to the PN-20; you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks I went to the DeLORME fourm and it is great.

Now I just need to learn how to work this thing. having a great time tring.

Are you able to download Wherigo with the Earthmate GPS PN-20.

And play the games.

I have had a PN-20 for about a month and a half now and love it. I have had zero problems with mine. Like has been said previously, there is a learning curve to the Topo 7 software but once you get it figured out it is great.