Geo Hugs Geocoin

ThePetersTrio

I had emailed the designer at Coin Swag when I got the email notification that he should put up a thread here but thus far nothing. So I am going to do some free advertising for them. (No link - to prevent this thread from being locked.)

It's a presale and only open until May 9th. The price is very reasonable and the coin is super cute. They need to get 250 sold to get the icon - also super cute. It looks like they've sold about 100 so far.

I'm sure many of you are already aware of this presale but just in case folks didn't realize it - only a few days left to order.

:D

ThePetersTrio - Sorry we did not respond to your email, your question was forwarded to me by Steph and for some reason it did not make it to my inbox.

We don't post our new coins in the forums anymore mainly due to useless rude comments that always seem to find there way in to these threads now a days. However thanks for your kind thought.

AG - Things change. And sorry we did not respond to your email as well it did not make it into my inbox or got spamed not sure what happened.

The main reason for this coin being a pre sale is due to the way its being sold.

avroair- It will, we have made some operating changes to help ensure any pre sales go as smooth as possible.

Thanks to those who have purchased so far.

Happy Cachin`

Jake

To add: For anyone that wants to purchase here is a LINK.

Edited by Team Jsam

I'm sensing a story here...anyone care to share with a relative newbie?

During the minting process a die was broken and the mint made some of the coins in the wrong colors which added a few weeks to the delivery time. Everyone was kept informed and we offered refunds to anyone that wanted one because of the delays (no one requested one).

Sorry not a real exciting story..... :D

Jake :D