TB logging---help

newfane1

I just did that for the first time myself. I think all I did was click on edit log, then click upload pic in the top right side of screen, and after you have finished updating the log, on the bottom left side of the screen should be an upload another pic link.

Yep, that'll kill two birds with one stone.

Access the bug page and next to your log will be the option to [visit log]. In there is the option to Edit to fix the Date and [upload image] to of course upload the image. You'll get the [upload image] option again after editing.

Once you drop off the travelbug in a cache, you may forget the number on the tag.

If you plan on logging anything on the travelbug page later, or upload a pic later, you should remember to write down the number on the tag. You may need it.

Definitely a good idea to write down the tracking number, every time, but you don't need it to upload a pic.

Once you drop off the travelbug in a cache, you may forget the number on the tag.

If you plan on logging anything on the travelbug page later, or upload a pic later, you should remember to write down the number on the tag. You may need it.

Definitely a good idea to write down the tracking number, every time, but you don't need it to upload a pic.

Once you drop it off in a cache you will :) That always happens to me. It takes me weeks to finish organizing my pictures. By then, I already logged the travelbug intot the cache (I like to do that in a day or two, because I know people like to go grab them). But then I can't upload the pic because I don't have the number off the tag. :)

No, it's okay. You'll only need the tracking number to move the bug around.

You can upload a pic by accessing the bug page and next to your log select [visit log] in there is the upload option. You can even post a new note (no tracking number required) and get the upload option then.

I have a TB that people can upload photos without ever finding the bug. (No Discovers or Grabs of course)

Mr. Flip's - Whoa, Check this out!