Watch your backs all Volunteer reviewers.

Moss Trooper

This could happen to you..!!!!!!!!!

I posted this in the UK forum

Now.. what can I say..

Oh aye.. The Lackeis.. paid and unpaid. What has gone wrong here.. Big Brother.. George Orwell Circa 1984 aka Big Brother.

I was in at the early stages as was Jeremy.. reviewer, moderator.. did I always make the right call.. OOOO I wish life was so simple.

Sooooooo the question really is .. does the UK moderate itself and all the little ecentricities that occur.

Can the US based lackies confirm 100% that all the other none speaking forums are being forced.. as we are to conform to the Non-commercial - Non-charitable. Can you confirm that you have in the Ivory tower folks who can speak and read all the languages that are used in these forums and that they are all adhearing to the guide lines. Or is it we are fingered as we speak PROPER English..

You have done more damage to your income in a few posts than you can ever imagine.

Let those in the know control what they know..

Reet peeps.. I'll wind me neck in..

Been there, done that..

An I can still play without paying for it..

Moss Trooper

Ex everything..

Night Night and thanks for the fish

Can the US based lackies confirm 100% that all the other none speaking forums are being forced.. as we are to conform to the Non-commercial - Non-charitable.

Yes, we do check other forums.

Please note that spamming the forums is against the forum guidelines. Please stick to the topic you originally posted regarding this. Further forum spamming may result in your posts being moderated for some period of time.

Closing this duplicate post.