Changing Geochaching coords in the 400t?

Is it possible to change the coords of a geocache in the field? Conversely, can you input coords in the field and get the geocaching nav screen ? I don't like the waypoint nav screen.

I want to use this screen to navigate with when I type in coords:

74.jpg

Not this screen:

1491.jpg

Is this possible?

Is it possible to change the coords of a geocache in the field? Conversely, can you input coords in the field and get the geocaching nav screen ? I don't like the waypoint nav screen.

Nope. This is one of my biggest complaints about the unit as a geocacher. I do a lot of mystery and multi caches and the Colorado geocaching mode is almost useless for navigation on these types of caches because of this limitation.

GO$Rs

Yea I am seeing what you mean. I meet another geocacher in the field and he gave me coords for another cache nearby, but navigating in the compass mode is more difficult. Does anyone know if I get a cache beamed to me by another Colorado it shows up in my unit as a geocache and not a waypoint with logs, etc.?

So it only transfers the lat/lon and GC#? That's kinda lame.

Lat/lon, GC number, name, cache size, terrain and difficulty rating, cache type, TB numbers. There might be more, I can't remember exactly, but that stuff for sure.

This has been set by Groundspeak, not Garmin because only premium member are allowed to get all of the information and there is no way to know with a beam. If you do not like it, complain on the "Geocaching.com Web Site" forum. Maybe they will change it......