Fun Caches in Devon

Am staying down in Devon for a week and have done a few caches but one in particular was enjoyed by the kids, Ker Plunk by keehotee. My favourite so far is Where Exmoor Meets the Sea, fantastic views and a great walk.

Have any of you local cachers got any recommendations for fun caches that the kids will enjoy or good caches with great views?

PS sorry to have missed your event at The Turf, due to an error with my PQ's I didnt spot it until Sunday night.

Edited by TheWeston's

Am staying down in Devon for a week and have done a few caches but one in particular was enjoyed by the kids, Ker Plunk by keehotee. My favourite so far is Where Exmoor Meets the Sea, fantastic views and a great walk.

Have any of you local cachers got any recommendations for fun caches that the kids will enjoy or good caches with great views?

PS sorry to have missed your event at The Turf, due to an error with my PQ's I didnt spot it until Sunday night.

Final Hurdle (the return) is a giggle, as is Final Hurdle 2 (the return). Caching Commando has a great fun final cache container. Common as Muck will make the kids laugh too. Brother Nerd is fun as well.

And for the adults.... almost any cache along the south west coast path will have great views.