Pilot 2610

Hello- in a past discussion I read that someone would load coords into their pilot 2610 and use that-- then when close to location they would go to the handheld! I was on hold to long with Garmin- anyone that could explain how to load them on the pilot i would appreciate it!! :lol:

I have a Garmin Streetpilot 2610 which I use to navigate by road to to either the general vacinity or parking coordinates and then use a 60CSx to hike to the cache.

Loading caches to the 2610 is done using Mapsource. You can upload .gpx PQ's into MS and then download them to the 2610 in the same way you would load a 60CSx or Vista.

Does this help?

I have a Garmin Streetpilot 2610 which I use to navigate by road to to either the general vacinity or parking coordinates and then use a 60CSx to hike to the cache.

Loading caches to the 2610 is done using Mapsource. You can upload .gpx PQ's into MS and then download them to the 2610 in the same way you would load a 60CSx or Vista.

Does this help?

Does this help?

Yes and thank you- I'm learning!

Press and hold the Mark button and then edit the coordinates for the waypoint you just created.

GO$Rs

Thank you- just got done playing around and with the use of the remote it was easier to load- found out my touck screen needed reset- will be nice to use this then when close I'll turn on the new 530HCx