Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blb9556

Idea for new cache challange

I was thinking a challange for dublin like the delorme chalange but for dublin. I have a list of 22 caches bookmarked that could be used. Please post your opinion.

I personally wouldn't be interested in something like that. Doing a Delorme type cache in just one single suburb just doesn't seem as fun to me. But, don't let my opinion sway you.

If it's something that you're interested in setting up, then by all means, do so. There are plently of folks out there who would enjoy it. Besides, I personally think folks should place caches that they themselves enjoy instead of trying to cater to the masses. ;)

Maybe on based on townships within the county might be useful. If there's a township (or other sub-county division) that is lacking a geocache, this might be a way to inspire a geocache hide there. Just a thought.

I personally wouldn't be interested in something like that. Doing a Delorme type cache in just one single suburb just doesn't seem as fun to me. But, don't let my opinion sway you.

If it's something that you're interested in setting up, then by all means, do so. There are plently of folks out there who would enjoy it. Besides, I personally think folks should place caches that they themselves enjoy instead of trying to cater to the masses. ;)

I have caches from lampost skirts to regular caches including Hidden waterfall and Hallite cache.

I have caches from lampost skirts to regular caches including Hidden waterfall and Hallite cache.

I guess I don't understand the challenge. It seems like a random list of caches in Dublin.

In reality, though, any challenge with lamp post micros wouldn't interest me.

I guess I don't understand the challenge. It seems like a random list of caches in Dublin.

Pretty much :)

I think it's a good idea, if you can figure out a theme for it...

+1

Give me a reason and I'd love to spend a day or two crisscrossing Dublin for caches (except for the LPMs).

I think it's a good idea, if you can figure out a theme for it...

+1

Give me a reason and I'd love to spend a day or two crisscrossing Dublin for caches (except for the LPMs).

Get more finds in!

If that were motivation enough, I'd love the micros. I decided to try the micro trail on Bethel Road one day and quit caching altogether for a few months. It's become more fun again and I've since excluded micros in my PQs and when I download to the GPSr.

Different strokes, I guess... :)