The Cornish Quest

A number of us cachers down here in Cornwall have had a cache series called The Cornish Quest running for the past three years involving the finding of 16 caches to complete.

How ever after all this time some of the caches are now getting past their best and a couple have already been archived with the clue for the next part left as a note on the cache page. So we have now decided the time has come to archive the series.

However to allow people who have already started the series a chance to complete it, archiving will be delayed untill the 31st of December this year.

A number of us cachers down here in Cornwall have had a cache series called The Cornish Quest running for the past three years involving the finding of 16 caches to complete.

How ever after all this time some of the caches are now getting past their best and a couple have already been archived with the clue for the next part left as a note on the cache page. So we have now decided the time has come to archive the series.

However to allow people who have already started the series a chance to complete it, archiving will be delayed untill the 31st of December this year.

Mike, you are a gentleman for giving this advanced notice! I have got all the level ones, one of the level 2's, I've DNF'd a level 2 three times(!) but have the level 2 locations all ready to go search. It's a long way to go, even for me and I'm only next door in Devon of course! I'll need to arrange a long weekend in Cornwall this summer and finish them off. Great fun, but I can see why they aren't being visited any more.

Thanks,

Stuey