Uploading KML files for routes broken?

The Cheeseheads

When I try to upload a KML file from Google Earth for a route, the site pauses while the file is supposedly uploading, then nothing happens. The new route doesn't show up in my list of routes, and the site doesn't give me any sort of an error message to explain why nothing happened.

Also, when I try to search for an uploaded route, no matter what keyword I enter, I only get my own uploaded routes as the search result, even if I enter total garbage as the search term.

When I try to upload a KML file from Google Earth for a route, the site pauses while the file is supposedly uploading, then nothing happens. The new route doesn't show up in my list of routes, and the site doesn't give me any sort of an error message to explain why nothing happened.

Also, when I try to search for an uploaded route, no matter what keyword I enter, I only get my own uploaded routes as the search result, even if I enter total garbage as the search term.

Make sure your route doesn't exceed the max number of miles (500??), I had to "cut" my routes so they would show up.