Nuvi "Extras"

I've been experimenting with saving GPX files to my Garmin Nuvi 200 as POIs (using GSAK and Garmin's POI Loader). In general, its working great. But the one problem that I've been unable to solve is how to sort the waypoints.

I'm exporting from GSAK to .GPX format using Waypoint Name = %name (%code), but when I list them on the Nuvi, they seem to appear in random, not alphabetical, order. Any ideas?

I've been experimenting with saving GPX files to my Garmin Nuvi 200 as POIs (using GSAK and Garmin's POI Loader). In general, its working great. But the one problem that I've been unable to solve is how to sort the waypoints.

I'm exporting from GSAK to .GPX format using Waypoint Name = %name (%code), but when I list them on the Nuvi, they seem to appear in random, not alphabetical, order. Any ideas?

know, how many POIs have you been able to store on your Nuvi. A friend of mine said he has over 3000 caches in his Nuvi. I dont know if I buy that since the spec'd is 500.

Thanks

know, how many POIs have you been able to store on your Nuvi. A friend of mine said he has over 3000 caches in his Nuvi. I dont know if I buy that since the spec'd is 500.

Thanks

I have no idea, but I don't really care. I never carry cache information beyond what I intend (try) to hit on my next caching outing. Anything other than that is potentially out of date, possibly archived by the time I get to it.