FS: Garmin 60CSX

mlk3454

I have a 60CSX for sale that has been well taken care of and also has the most updated firmware and chipset firmare. It comes with the original box and paperwork, an unopened PC cord, the 64mb microsd card and a Glisson neoprene cover. It has been covered since we had it so there is very minimal wear. I can throw on a state of your choice from Topo 2008 if you wish. There is nothing wrong with the unit but we want to upgrade to a more single unit for paperless geocaching.

$270 shipped Priority Mail with delivery confirmation via paypal or money order

CIMG0670.jpg

CIMG0668.jpg

You've been sent a pm

I have a 60CSX for sale that has been well taken care of and also has the most updated firmware and chipset firmare. It comes with the original box and paperwork, an unopened PC cord, the 64mb microsd card and a Glisson neoprene cover. It has been covered since we had it so there is very minimal wear. I can throw on a state of your choice from Topo 2008 if you wish. There is nothing wrong with the unit but we want to upgrade to a more single unit for paperless geocaching.

CIMG0670.jpg

CIMG0668.jpg

You've been sent a pm

CIMG0670.jpg

CIMG0668.jpg

PM sent...........