Giving Away My Coins for Leukemia Research

markta

First I want to thank everyone in the amazingly generous Geocaching community who donated to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I've sent mail to most of you thanking you and making it clear that you are the heroes. Krista and I finished the climb in 27:22. Let's just say our legs are taking a bit of a rest for the rest of today. We took some cool pictures and I hope to post them.

Secondly, I want to say thank you to the Groundspeak people. I violated some rules by not asking them about this idea before posting it and I'm dazzled that they spent time looking into it which went above and beyond what they had to do. I apologize for this and have learned my lesson. I should mention Flying Spaghetti Monster was particularly helpful in coming up with ideas and I'm grateful to him / her.

I'm mailing out the coins as fast as I can. To clarify, you can certainly still donate today and get a coin, but I don't want to overstay my welcome and to be fair we should probably end this drive here.

Thank you again my friends,

--Mark and Krista (2/3 of team markta)

Thank you, I received a coin in the mail today. Very nice. :unsure:

Thanks for climbing in the event and for helping to raise so much money for this great cause!!

Jimbo

Wanted to post that we are so honored to be able to contribute and help donate money for such a great cause. We received our coin and just love it. Thank you so much for the wonderful oppertunity to be able to get one of your coins and add it to our coin collection.

Thank You!

Barry and Val

sweetlife