Armymen TB Game

Eric K

I started this a while back and just haven't had time to keep it updated.

I'm looking for someone with a lot of web experience that could possibly help make it more automated somehow or easier to manage.

Here is a link to the site:

Armymen TB game

If this is something you think you would be program please e-mail me via my profile.

Thanks

Eric

You know, when I asked you to 'please explain the game' I was serious. I am a PHP/mySQL web developer with a total of 12 years design experience and a very real interest in travel bugs, geocaching and project marketing.

If people can't understand these TB's missions, they aren't going to help them along towards their goals. My criticism was meant to be constructive.

Edited by mvigor

well I guess I can explain it......

I have 5 of these TB's and they seem to get moved more than any of my others. The way it works is that there are a set of goals or missions for each Tb to accomplish. When the TB completes one of these missions he get a certain number of points. Every 3 points is a promotion. So each TB starts out as a private, and then as they complete more missionsthey keep going up in rank. There are several types of missions, but it seem that the most popular are those involving the pictures...

1. Blow up a bridge (Picture of soldier with a bridge in the background)

2. Develop Weapons (Picture of a soldier with military weapons such as at a museum etc )

3. Diplomacy (Picture of soldier near a government building such as city hall, etc)

4. Fighter training (Picture of soldier with airport/plane in photo)

5. Tank brigade training (Have picture taken with a Jeep/Hummer/ATV etc)

6. Recruit allies (Have a new player enter soldier for your army)

7. War funding (Have picture taken with a Geocoin)

8. Join a friendly (Meet up with a soldier from same army)

9. Motivate Troops (Picture with a real soldier in uniform)

You get 3 points for each picture taken. I have one TB that now has 33 points (11pictures) and has been promoted to Major. Heck he's even been out on patrol with US Troops in Iraq.... TB11PED

Stubbs McGuire

Edited by d three and cappie g