Need eBay gift certificates to buy GPS?

ssgeo83

I have been buying gift certificates for myself on eBay and have saved up $60. My purpose was so that I could save up for a GPS device. However, someone offered to sell me his GPS. Therefore, I no longer need these gift certificates and need a way to get rid of them for money. I have four $10 gift certificates (was $60 but I can cancel the two I purchased for a refund). These gift certificates do not expire. You must use PayPal to pay for your eBay item if you are going to use these gift certificates. If the amount of the item is more than the gift certificates, you must pay the remaining cost with your PayPal balance. The gift certificates were printed from my printer. I can either mail it to you or e-mail you the codes. If you are interested, let me know. I am asking $40.

For clarity's sake, you are asking $40 for $40 in gift certificates that can only be used for eBay via PayPal?

What is the incentive?

No incentives at all. In fact, I'll be losing $1.46. I just need to get rid of them so I can use the cash to pay someone for a GPS.

Just looking for someone to use my gift certificates. The person who is selling my GPS doesn't use eBay so it will be no use to him.

For clarity's sake, you are asking $40 for $40 in gift certificates that can only be used for eBay via PayPal?

What is the incentive?

No incentives at all. In fact, I'll be losing $1.46. I just need to get rid of them so I can use the cash to pay someone for a GPS.

Just looking for someone to use my gift certificates. The person who is selling my GPS doesn't use eBay so it will be no use to him.

I think he meant what was the incentive for him to buy them.

I'd say not having to pay whatever fees they tack onto a Gift Certificate transaction would be some incentive.