Have PQ's fallen over

L8HNB

Thanks for that, I was wondering if it my email. I just ran a PQ for a future trip and it same in seconds :blink:

Strange!

Still no sign of the one from here though, will try running it again later.

H

If it's already set up, and you've run it, make a copy and run that -it runs quicker than the original!

(Did read somewhere on the forums 'home co-ords' were playing up, set a post code or nearest cache if running a PQ from home co-ords)

G

On the My Pocket Queries page the box still has a red tick - I did check when the response came back saying that it had been run, and all looked ok.

I've run the PQ in question, its all the caches from my home co-ords, loads of times and its worked ok. It's run with the minimum of selections, basically anything around here!

If it's already set up, and you've run it, make a copy and run that -it runs quicker than the original!

(Did read somewhere on the forums 'home co-ords' were playing up, set a post code or nearest cache if running a PQ from home co-ords)

G

Thanks, I'll try that!

H

G

Thanks, I'll try that!

H

As suggested, thanks G, I copied the PQ, renamed it but didn't change anything else, posted it and it came back instantly :blink:

The box on the My Pocket Queries page is still showing a red tick in the box for the new one and the previous one though so perhaps there is a glitch somewhere?

H

What does it say under the "Last Generated" box for that particular PQ? That will tell you if it's a GC.com or an email problem.

edit to say: the red tick means that it's scheduled to run on a particular day. The tick will show which day. This doesn't go away unless you deselect it or the PQ is set to untick after running automatically.

Edited by dino-irl

What does it say under the "Last Generated" box for that particular PQ? That will tell you if it's a GC.com or an email problem.

For the original PQ it says "2/22/08" and for the new copy "never"

This is weird, I have tried to archive the original failed PQ, usually they just diappear from the list but this one hasen't, but it has now got a line through its title. The "never" on the copy has changed to todays date, as I would have expected.

I think I'll leave it for an hour or two and see if the hamster can cache up, should be out caching anyway!

H

For the original PQ it says "2/22/08" and for the new copy "never"

Which means that it didn't run at all today. Must be a GC.com issue???

This is weird, I have tried to archive the original failed PQ, usually they just diappear from the list but this one hasen't, but it has now got a line through its title. The "never" on the copy has changed to todays date, as I would have expected.

From the text at the bottom of the PQ page:

Searches with lines through them are deleted searches that ran in the last 24 hours.

Which basically means that it will stay on your list until 24hrs have passed from the last time it ran.

:blink: