Giants Grave review please

TheWhoUK

The average turnaround for cache reviews is 48 hours, but usually the three reviewers who handle the UK are a lot faster than that.

Your Local Reviewer, Eckington, has published one of your caches this evening. If the other isn't reviewed within 48 hours, check the logs on the unpublished cache to see if any problems have been encountered.

Welcome to the game!

Eckington is taking a well earned breather form reviewing caches tonite, the target for a initial review of a cache is 72 hours. As Eckington has already reviewed the cache he has meet that initial target.

He will finish reviewing your cache tomorrow, along with the others in his queue.

Please remember Reviewers are Volunteers who give their time freely to Review caches.

And now days it is very rare for the FTF to take longer than a couple of hours, whatever the day or the weather :blink:

The cache had a small error on it and as the owner forgot to mail me to tell me the error had been corrected I only found out when I checked this forum.

Unfortunately reviewers do not get auto-notification of new reviewer notes on caches and it is always best to mail me if you feel I have forgotten your cache.

Ecky