Cheyenne Area Cachers

hairball45

Hey, all you cowboys, I'm coming to Cheyenne in a couple of weeks for work and plan to do a bit of caching in my free time. I sure would appreciate it if one or more of you would point me to a few don't miss it type caches, you know, your favorites in the area and so forth. All suggestions cheerfully entertained.

Either post here or contact me through my profile.

Thanks, hairball

Hey, all you cowboys, I'm coming to Cheyenne in a couple of weeks for work and plan to do a bit of caching in my free time. I sure would appreciate it if one or more of you would point me to a few don't miss it type caches, you know, your favorites in the area and so forth. All suggestions cheerfully entertained.

Either post here or contact me through my profile.

Thanks, hairball

I know this is the NW forum, including Wyoming, but also try here Wyoming's Geocaching Group. It is a little more local to what you are looking for. Good Luck!

There are some great caches right off the highway. A good one is unicursal path,and then there are a few right it in that area. It's in a nice garden park and bring a lunch to sit at a bench with. Team Fireboy can help you they live there. Do try to make it to me in Douglas,we have a free geocoin contest. Go to the chamber of commerence and they will help you out. I have many tb's and coins that need a ride!!!