Auto GPS with coordinate input

Just curios if anyone knows what is the lowest of Garmin's Nuvi line that will accept coordinate input on the unit itself. I know they can all accept a custom POI input while attached to a PC, but I want one that can take manual coordinate input from the unit while on the go.

Or possibly if someone knows a different brand unit that will take coordinates that is fairly cheap, say under $250-300ish.

My main caching unit is a PN-20, that I've just about given up on for auto routing. I had high hopes for routing improvements with the 1.4 beta, but it still isn't that great. Though I'm not disappointed in the unit. I bought it for hiking and hand held use, and its been nothing but amazing for that.

Thanks for any help.

It would be in the 300's or higher. Not sure you can hit that price point, with NUVI, however.

I check them out from time to time by reading the instruction books on-line, at the Garmin site. One in each series (400's, 600's, etc.) accepts coordinates. However, I don't remember the model numbers.

-Paul-