TB with no owner...

DMBdragonfly

The owner and gc.com could adopt it over. Considering that the owner could resurface I doubt gc.com would adopt them over to you.

They just keep on traveling.

And the owner would still receive emails even if they haven't logged into the site for a while.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Thanks...It just seems to bad that it wanders. The good side is that after 2 years it is STILL wandering!!

I hear ya.

Odd thing is that it looks like the account was built simply to release a TB. They're missing out on all the fun.

I don't think it seems bad that it just wanders, that's what they're supposed to do.

It could be that all the fun they wanted was to watch the tB, just because they haven't logged in, doesn't mean they're not keeping tabs in their email. Maybe the tag was a gift for a non cacher, or they came upon the tag some other way(lost in mail, stolen, found on ground?)I have several tags in my computer bag, and I guess I wouldn't be surprised if one fell out somewhere. But it found it's way into the first Cache, so I guess they've been to at least one.

I didn't mean "to bad it wanders", as in I am going to keep it. I meant to bad that it wanders and no one is watching it move. That is part of the joy for me with my TB's. I love to see who has them and where they have been. I guess I didn't think about the fact that they could just receive the emails and that is good for them. Thanks all for responding!! May the TB wander forever...maybe I'll put it on my watchlist!!

I didn't mean "to bad it wanders", as in I am going to keep it. I meant to bad that it wanders and no one is watching it move. That is part of the joy for me with my TB's. I love to see who has them and where they have been. I guess I didn't think about the fact that they could just receive the emails and that is good for them. Thanks all for responding!! May the TB wander forever...maybe I'll put it on my watchlist!!

Exactly, I would hope my efforts would be noted and possibly appreciated.

ah, there is a debendevanvier account that's a little more active.

Edited by BlueDeuce