Geocache Ammo Cans

It might sound obvious, and maybe I have missed the point but I would suggest E-Bay. Use the word 'geocaching' in the description.

Regarding size - it depends on the size. I paid about £6 for one of the smaller ones, and the postage was about £8!

No you are not missing the point, I was going to go there first but then I thought I would like to give those cachers that dont use eBay a chance. Not everyone uses eBay (or am I living in the land of make-believe :P ) Anyway, I will be advertising the Ammo Cans using the thread that PKLONG has kindly given me. If I dont get any responses then i will use eBay. Thanks

Hi, I would like to know where to advertise my 3 Ammo cans. Is there a specific area to post adverts ? Also what sort of price should I be asking ?

The thread here http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=153817 would be the place. Guess it never got pinned.

Erm have a look Here in the Multiple Pinned topics at the top of the page. Rather than having page one full of pinned topics, and cause a lynching again :P any topic which needs pinning is linked to in this topic. A sort of one stop pinned topic shop :P