Chaos TBs...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Is there a rule against attaching a TB Tracking number to multiple copies of an item? I understand that "Chaos TBs" can be a confusing and frustrating thing, but mine would have an additional logging requirement that would prohibit "Grabbing" or "Dropping", but only allow "Discovery" so it should never show as being in a Cache that it isn't in. I would be deleting all 'Grab" or "Drop" logs, in the hopes of seeing how many of the item make it to the chosen destination (all would be destined for the same Cache)

Is there a RULE against this, or would Players just hate me afterward?

FLAMES WELCOME...

Cool, afterward, I was thinking more about what I want to accomplish with my TB, and I decided it would be better to attach the TRACKING TAG to the mother bug, and give small tags with the REFFERENCE number to all it's spawn. Thanks for the feedback.

It might work IF you were to use the reference # and Not the tracking #. That way you wouldn't be "virtually" sharing your tracking # which is forbidden :anibad:

Cool, afterward, I was thinking more about what I want to accomplish with my TB, and I decided it would be better to attach the TRACKING TAG to the mother bug, and give small tags with the REFFERENCE number to all it's spawn. Thanks for the feedback.

The reference number would allow people to 'pull up' your bug page but they wouldn't be able to log it. Basically everything involved in the game of bugs just no stat or icon for my effort. :blink:

I think you'd probably just have people complaining you used the wrong number when you released you're bug.

The reference number would allow people to 'pull up' your bug page but they wouldn't be able to log it. Basically everything involved in the game of bugs just no stat or icon for my effort. :blink:

I think you'd probably just have people complaining you used the wrong number when you released you're bug.

The Bug page will explain what to do with the little guys. The REFFERENCE number will allow users to post NOTES, but not GRABS, DROPS, or DISCOVERIES. It will also allow them to look up where the things are headed.

The Bug page will explain what to do with the little guys. The REFERENCE number will allow users to post NOTES, but not GRABS, DROPS, or DISCOVERIES. It will also allow them to look up where the things are headed.

Yes. What I'm simply inferring from these posts is that you will be releasing quasi-bugs with the reference number on the tag instead of the tracking number? Yes?

This is a surefire way of getting your travel bug page locked. You'd just be wasting a tracking number.

Which is a surefire way, I can see that duplicating the TRACKING number would be a problem, but is there anything wrong with distribution of the REFFERENCE number? Basically it would say "hey, look up the bug that this thing came out of". Then if they want to write a note thay can tell us where they found the spawn.

The Bug page will explain what to do with the little guys. The REFERENCE number will allow users to post NOTES, but not GRABS, DROPS, or DISCOVERIES. It will also allow them to look up where the things are headed.

Yes. What I'm simply inferring from these posts is that you will be releasing quasi-bugs with the reference number on the tag instead of the tracking number? Yes?

Yes. There will be one mother bug, whos mission is to travel around leaving little travelers behind. The little travelers have a destination, but would not have their movement TRACKED through the bug page. Each of them would basically be like the old travelers that existed before TBs were around.

So, yes, all the work and fun but no smiley.

Yes. There will be one mother bug, whos mission is to travel around leaving little travelers behind. The little travelers have a destination, but would not have their movement TRACKED through the bug page. Each of them would basically be like the old travelers that existed before TBs were around.

So, yes, all the work and fun but no smiley.

Okay, just wanted to make sure I understood.

I still think you'll get people who will think you provided the wrong number. Ya might even annoy them. (just my opinion)

OK, I finally figured out the best way to do this. Each of the additional items will have a tag directing finders to look up my PROFILE. Once there, they will find a link to the instructions for that item. This also helps me, in that I can use the same tags on several different types of items and they won't have the tracking or refference numbers on them. Now I feel better, and I can't see how I would be violating any guidelines with the way I've set it up. Thanks for the feedback, it made me think of different ways to approach my goals.