GPS 60 csx and City Nav. NT 2008

jeffster220

I got this unit for Christmas and loaded the map software (City Nav. NT 2008) and it was looking great.

But sometime after I got home I noticed that the map looked different, the background

is blue in color now. I don't know what happened or how to get it back to the beige color that it

came with. Looking for some help here.

Sorry I do not have an answer for the color issue but I am having a problem with the same program and gps combo that I just got as well. I have been unable to unlock any of the maps for this product. I have used all the steps and even called Garmin for a new 25 digit code which they provided but this still did not unlock any of the maps even though the unlock wizard says I have successfuly done so. I then called Garmin back and sat on hold for over an hour and half with no answer. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be the cause?

I got this unit for Christmas and loaded the map software (City Nav. NT 2008) and it was looking great.

But sometime after I got home I noticed that the map looked different, the background

is blue in color now. I don't know what happened or how to get it back to the beige color that it

came with. Looking for some help here.

One possibility is the default background color of the 60csx. At night, my background color would change and then revert to the beige during the daytime. I believe this is easily overridden by resetting it with your own choices regardless of time.

Sorry I do not have an answer for the color issue but I am having a problem with the same program and gps combo that I just got as well. I have been unable to unlock any of the maps for this product. I have used all the steps and even called Garmin for a new 25 digit code which they provided but this still did not unlock any of the maps even though the unlock wizard says I have successfuly done so. I then called Garmin back and sat on hold for over an hour and half with no answer. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be the cause?

Which maps did you purchase? City Navigator or . . . ?