New Maps

thesandman

Am I the only one who can't figure out the new maps? If I try to move around I get a message that says 'parsing caches' but never any caches. That and they jump around like crazy, I want to move a little bit and end up on the other end of town. And when I actually do get some caches to appear I can only download one at a time to my GPS. The old maps would let you download an entire area (up to 25 caches) at once. I miss the old maps. Maybe they are still out there hidden somewhere. If so can someone please help me find them. My time downloading caches with these new maps is 100 times greater to the point where I have just given up.

Sandman

Am I the only one who can't figure out the new maps? If I try to move around I get a message that says 'parsing caches' but never any caches. That and they jump around like crazy, I want to move a little bit and end up on the other end of town. And when I actually do get some caches to appear I can only download one at a time to my GPS. The old maps would let you download an entire area (up to 25 caches) at once. I miss the old maps. Maybe they are still out there hidden somewhere. If so can someone please help me find them. My time downloading caches with these new maps is 100 times greater to the point where I have just given up.

Sandman

The new maps are working fine for me. There is even an option to create an instant PQ.

ok, maybe I was exagerating about 100 times more trouble (more like 25 times more difficult), but I really liked being able to download all the coords for an area all at once. I don't have anything against the new maps other than it shows no caches where I know there are many (maybe I am just trying at the wrong times), I just wish I could still use the old ones. And I live in Florida so the terrian option does little for me. :unsure:

sandman

Edited by thesandman

Sandman

I have had similar problems. I use the maps to find the cache i want to do, or at least i used to. Now the caches almost never load making the maps useless for me. Is it me and my computer or the new system?