Visiting Vegas for Christmas

Hi there !

Team Tigger International will be in visiting Vagas for Christmas , we will be arriving on Dec 25th and departing on Jan 30th.

We are from Windsor Ontario Canada and Indiana in the USA .

Can you all reccomend any must do caches that we might find wilst we are there ?

Thank you

Star

Most Vegas cachers hang out at www.nevadageocaching.com . Fun group of people, they will gladly help you out! Wow, you're going to be there the whole month of January?? Then you much check out this event! I wish we could make it down for it :lol:

Hi there !

Team Tigger International will be in visiting Vagas for Christmas , we will be arriving on Dec 25th and departing on Jan 30th.

We are from Windsor Ontario Canada and Indiana in the USA .

Can you all reccomend any must do caches that we might find wilst we are there ?

Thank you

Star

Team Tigger, We're not Vegas experts, but we had fun there caching. I believe there is a pocket query or a bookmark list of a 100 cache circuit you can do in one day. Our buddies the KWVERS! in their attempt once again to pass us up, found 97 in one day. There are some fun virtuals on the Strip, but not that many regulars. The Wedding Chapel is a MUST....I forget it's name..something about getting married I think. Driving can be a pain so getting out to a few of the suburbs is best and you'll find some nice parks and even a hike or two if you want one. Have Fun! r/ Jahoadi and John