Feature Request - Newest in "My State" Proximity

Celtic Cache Trio

I like that if I go to my account I can click on "List Newest in Michigan" But, I would like to know how far from my home coords each cache is.... When we Do a search from Home coords or Zip code it tells us how far they are. It shouldn't be too hard to add that feature to the newest in "My State" area. This would help when looking for First to Finds from cachers I don't know yet. Clicking on Cache listings to find out there 150 Miles away. Just a thought and sorry if it has been covered already.

I like that if I go to my account I can click on "List Newest in Michigan" But, I would like to know how far from my home coords each cache is.... When we Do a search from Home coords or Zip code it tells us how far they are. It shouldn't be too hard to add that feature to the newest in "My State" area. This would help when looking for First to Finds from cachers I don't know yet. Clicking on Cache listings to find out there 150 Miles away. Just a thought and sorry if it has been covered already.
You can make a PQ to do that and GSAK can order them by distance. :wub:

Oh yes, I'd love for them to add this feature!