User's recent logs

jaklimber

It's strait-forward to find the list of all of a user's logs... I'm looking for a way to see what a user has been up to lately...their recent logs. Much like when I go to my account details and see my recent logs.

Anyone know how to do this? Anyone else want to do this?

It's strait-forward to find the list of all of a user's logs... I'm looking for a way to see what a user has been up to lately...their recent logs. Much like when I go to my account details and see my recent logs.

You can only see their recent "Found it" logs, not their notes, DNFs, bug-drop/retrievals, etc.

Go to their profile, click on the "Geocaches" tab, and click on the "All Cache Finds" link.

You can only see their recent "Found it" logs, not their notes, DNFs, bug-drop/retrievals, etc.

Go to their profile, click on the "Geocaches" tab, and click on the "All Cache Finds" link.

yup

no way to see everything else.

Thanks! Maybe someday there'll be the ability to do this.

Possibly via the "Friends" list? Not everyone would like to have all their activity viewed by anyone. But I've had e-mails from friends saying things like "...you can see from the DNF's that we had quite an adventure today!" (they assumed that I could find their DNF accounts, but in fact I had no way of locating them, and it looked like they hadn't been caching for weeks).

Back when we had stats, this was a trivial thing to do. You could see who did what in your area. It was easier to see who the newbies were, what your friends were doing and all kinds of good and interesting things.

Alas, this site pulled the plug on that site and has never offered similar functionality of the non stats services that we used to have.