Anybody good at Steganography? Need help with a cache.

dcmcveigh

Does anybody out there where to start on solving Steganography. I have a cache near my house that I need help solving. I've never seen or done this before. The answer should read something like N 34 (or 35) xx.xxx and W 076 xx.xxx

This cache is located within an area used for hunting. Please check the schedule for the latest information. I would hate to see someone get hurt just to find a cache.

NOTE: This is a puzzle cache. The cache is not located at the posted coordinates.

Captain Okonokos with his lost souls were a league of killer pirates in search of great treasure. Their conquest began in the seas old Nova Scotia down the coast to Florida. They destroyed all ships they came across. They would gather all their treasure after sinking their ships, before moving on to their next target of the high seas. Even Blackbeard feared Cpt. Okonokos. He avoided him at all cost as he would not want to loose the treasure he had collected. Cpt. Okonokos was indeed the feared man of the high seas!

Towards the end of the torrent times he and his lost souls scoured the seas, he had wanted to steal the riches within New Bern. New Bern held the crowned jewels of the Queen herself, everything you could think of was there. The Queen was to visit, of course money was going to follow as she had to be well protected from all things that might get in her way. Vanity was abound with her visit to New Bern, the Queen was not going to look like a common person. Cpt. Okonokos was to plan the greatest capture of diamonds, gold and other treasure that would let him and his men live rich for the rest of their lives. The thing Cpt. Okonokos did not expect was that the queen expected them to attack. They were lucky though, they were dead before the ship even sank.

Additional Hints ( Encrypt )

walk the plank