hp Pocket PC (iPAQ 1945) for sale

peto_geo

hp Pocket PC (iPAQ 1945) w/Aluminum Protective case and sync/charge cable for sale.

Great unit for paperless caching. Unit comes with 58MB of RAM and has an SD card

slot on top for lots more memory. Also has built in Bluetooth. Battery seems to hold a

charge well.

I used the unit for geocaching (cachemate/mapopolis/oziexplorer) for the last year and

is in fine shape. I just don't use it anymore. I have taken off all the caching

programs but they are available online to reload. GPXview is free and I think

Cachemate is $20.00 to register.

$95 includes ground shipping from within continental USA.

Doing one final price drop on this nice Pocket PC PDA. Let's try $78.00 including ground shipping in the continental USA. You can do a search on the net for hp Ipaq 1940 or 1945 and get all the specs. Unit comes with Pocket PC 2003 Pro OS. Unit works fine and I haven't had any problems with it since I've had it. I've loaded GPXSonar and GPXView so someone can get started paperless caching right a way. Just download Pocket Queries from Geocaching.com into the PDA and your ready to go.

Please reply to calljudyb@hotmail.com via email. I'm interested in purchasing this pda if you still have it. My husband has been using my old Axim X5 for his paperless cacheing, but I just spent 2 days trying to resolve some problems with the software and it is no longer supported, so want to replace it for him. If still for sale let me know and we can communicate via email. Thanks.

Champagne Lady

:blink:

Doing one final price drop on this nice Pocket PC PDA. Let's try $78.00 including ground shipping in the continental USA. You can do a search on the net for hp Ipaq 1940 or 1945 and get all the specs. Unit comes with Pocket PC 2003 Pro OS. Unit works fine and I haven't had any problems with it since I've had it. I've loaded GPXSonar and GPXView so someone can get started paperless caching right a way. Just download Pocket Queries from Geocaching.com into the PDA and your ready to go.

Well I thought I had a buyer for this nice PDA but it didn't pan out. I'll try dropping the price some more. Let's try $60.00. That's shipped to Continental US. Information pertaining to the PDA is in some of the earlier posts so I won't list it here. Wife said I have to many caching toys (4 gps's and 2 PDA's) so this one has to go.

Well I thought I had a buyer for this nice PDA but it didn't pan out. I'll try dropping the price some more. Let's try $60.00. That's shipped to Continental US. Information pertaining to the PDA is in some of the earlier posts so I won't list it here. Wife said I have to many caching toys (4 gps's and 2 PDA's) so this one has to go.

PM sent, check your mail.