Coins and their Creators

Nochipra

I know that I have done a few trades and purchases with people that were not the original creators of the coins I got from them. Once I got some of the coins I realized I probably gotten the trade or sale through the original creator instead of who I got it from after the fact. I don't know of a site that has a list of the coins made and who made them so I thought I would start a thread here. Please only list the coins that you have created and if you like to state whether you still have any of those coins for trade or sale you can do so and what stipulations you have for people who get them from you. That way if someone is looking for a certain coin they can get it from the main source before seaching elsewhere.

Please read the pinned threads at the top of the geocoin forums to find all the information this community has put together for everyone to have easy access to. Opening a thread like this one just opens it up for advertising. There is a trading thread pinned as well, we don't need another trading thread. Closing this one.