What to do? - Can't find a big enough cache for a TB I have

Team Mental Productions

I have had a TB for too long now and can't find a cache big enough to place it in...HELP!

I don't want to upset the owner who as many TBs that they track regularly, but I have not been able to find any caches large enough for the bug anywhere near my home. I have told the owner that I was having trouble - but received no reply. Wishing I never picked the TB up to begin with. <_< What do I do about placing this thing?

much appreciate any suggestions...

- Team Mental Productions

Edited by Team Mental Productions

I have had a TB for too long now and can't find a cache big enough to place it in...HELP!

I don't want to upset the owner who as many TBs that they track regularly, but I have not been able to find any caches large enough for the bug anywhere near my home. I have told the owner that I was having trouble - but received no reply. Wishing I never picked the TB up to begin with. <_< What do I do about placing this thing?

Drop it off at an event...... :(

I don't want to upset the owner who as many TBs that they track regularly, but I have not been able to find any caches large enough for the bug anywhere near my home. I have told the owner that I was having trouble - but received no reply. Wishing I never picked the TB up to begin with. :P What do I do about placing this thing?

How big? Maybe if you've thought of placing a cache yourself you could set up a big enough lock n lock or ammo can to hold it? Maybe place a TB Hotel if you've got none close by- I set up a couple hotels near enough to me that I can use them for bug drops as I check in on them....

Edited by rickctroop13