PQ Date parameters changed

Pocket Query start date use to be "inclusive".. meaning that a PQ selecting caches placed during , between October 13 2007 and October 14 2007* would return all caches with a "placed date" of "10/13/2007" and after and before "10/14/2007" including caches placed on "10/14/2007".

Now, a PQ with the same dates as in the example above.. return only the caches with a "placed date" AFTER "10/13/2007".. excluding caches placed on the 13th.. the starting date of the PQ (so, only the caches placed on the 14th, in my example).

Sounds like a "greater or equal" was changed to a "greater than" (or something like that).. is that something wanted? Requested? or what?

* Also, we use to be able to select the years beyond the current year. Now, we are stuck making PQs end at "Decembre 31 2007". Events are placed in the future.. and I like to have a PQ that checks the next three months for new events!

Thanks for reading.. ;)

From a thread over here

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=175576

Posted here as i know many people dont venture into the other forums.

Edited by markandlynn

Pocket Query start date use to be "inclusive".. meaning that a PQ selecting caches placed during , between October 13 2007 and October 14 2007* would return all caches with a "placed date" of "10/13/2007" and after and before "10/14/2007" including caches placed on "10/14/2007".

Now, a PQ with the same dates as in the example above.. return only the caches with a "placed date" AFTER "10/13/2007".. excluding caches placed on the 13th.. the starting date of the PQ (so, only the caches placed on the 14th, in my example).

Sounds like a "greater or equal" was changed to a "greater than" (or something like that).. is that something wanted? Requested? or what?

* Also, we use to be able to select the years beyond the current year. Now, we are stuck making PQs end at "Decembre 31 2007". Events are placed in the future.. and I like to have a PQ that checks the next three months for new events!

Thanks for reading.. :mad:

From a thread over here

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=175576

Posted here as i know many people dont venture into the other forums.

Nope!!!

Aint that one, as I do not specify dates on my PQ's.

It has only started doing it in the last week, I'm interested to know if anyone else is gettint the same problem????