Any TB's need to go to the US?

roveron

I'm going to be in the UK for a week in Nov and can bring back TB's if anyone has one that needs to get to the US.

If you can get them to GCWW93 in Alnwick I can pick them up while I'm there.

I'll also be geocaching in the NW around Carlisle. If you drop any there, send me a message saying where.

When I get back to the US they'll be dropped off around the Atlanta, Georgia area.

I can add to this topic. :o We're moving out to Nevada USA in a few weeks, so if anyone has a TB/Coin that wants to go that way and can drop it in 'Sierra Whisky GC115YD' (where I can get to it easily) before 26 October, we can take it along. :shocked:

Edited to include: Sorry, this offer only open to TBs and Coins. Not going for ever so not doing house move.

Edited by careygang

Carey gang - see you are from the East Midlands, we left a travel bug at the east midlands Tb hotel on donnington services on sunday. It was left by scouts attending the world jamboree in the UK in august and is trying to get back to the US as fast as possible, don't know if this is of any use to you?

Thanks. I'm on a tight schedule for the next few days, but I'll see if I can get to it.

Next stop Nevada :huh: !

Time to make myself into a TB... Do I have to go freight?

How big are you? Will you fit in a 1650 Pelican case?

Hmm... Volume wise, probably... Shape wise, Definately not...

Don't suppose you could bring a Coleman Hot Water on Demand carry case with you from the US??? I've been trying to get one shipped over here for months, but folks are quoting 130 USD to ship a 30USD padded bag!!! :huh:

Jon.

Thanks. I'm on a tight schedule for the next few days, but I'll see if I can get to it.

Next stop Nevada :) !

What part of Nevada are you headed to?

The bright lights of Vegas :)

I'm so sorry! :) Not really! :D There really is a great bunch of cachers down there! They love to put on events for pretty much anything! You should check into the NGA

How long are you down there for?

Next stop Nevada :) !

What part of Nevada are you headed to?

The bright lights of Vegas :D

I'm so sorry! :) Not really! :D There really is a great bunch of cachers down there! They love to put on events for pretty much anything! You should check into the NGA

How long are you down there for?

PM sent :)