Freedom Keychain Bluetooth SiRF III GPS Receiver?

Oregon*Trail

I already have a Vista HCX but was thinking about getting this to use with my mobile phone. I know that the phone would have to have software. Is there any comparison as far as the receiver goes? I'm just wondering about the hardware only. Here are the specs for the keychain:

GPS Specification:

Chipset SiRF Star III. 20 Channels All-In-View tracking. Protocol: NMEA 0183/GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, GLL.

Baud Rate: 57,600 bps. Frequency L1, 1,575.42 Mhz. Tracking Sensitivity: 159 dBm..

Position deviation*: 10 meters 90%. 2D RMS 1-5 meters. Velocity: 0.1 m/sec..

Effective temperatures: Storage: -400C +700C. Working: -200C +600C. Air humidity: 5 90%

Internal Ceramic Patch antenna. MMXC connection for external antenna.

Thanks!

I picked out up for use with my Motorola Q9M and BlackBerry 8830. It works great. It keeps a signal even while hanging from my ignition in my truck, and also in my pocket.

What software do you use to navigate to the caches? I also have a Q9M, and I'd like to use it for paperless caching (since I have unlimited mobile internet). I just have no idea what software to use.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to take my Pocket Query GPX files, drop them straight into a program, and start navigating to a cache. I am not sure what software will be easiest to use, but still have a solid feature set.

I'd like something that can integrate my mobile internet connection, but truthfully, as long as it will direct me to find the caches, I can just open IE and browse to this website for further cache info.

I've seen that Garmin has a smartphone edition of Garmin Mobile, but 200 bucks is a lot to shell out, when I already have mapping software for my laptop. (Delorme TOPO 7.0)

The best of it all would be if I can export map info from Topo 7.0 to my Q9M, and then use the phone/maps to cache, but truthfully, as long as it can give me heading/compass data and distance to waypoint...I'll find it eventually. :o