CITO Labels for Film Canisters here!

kimsalt

Hello, all... I searched and searched and searched for CITO labels for film canisters on this site, and I found either nothing, or broken links. So out of sheer necessity, I've made some myself!

Visit my website for the downloadable Microsoft Word document.

Enjoy.

www.curtisandkim.com/geocaching.htm

I'm also looking for anyone who is willing to convert these to a .pdf file. If you're able to do that, please email them back to me and I will gladly host them. Thanks!

Hello, all... I searched and searched and searched for CITO labels for film canisters on this site, and I found either nothing, or broken links. So out of sheer necessity, I've made some myself!

Enjoy.

I'm also looking for anyone who is willing to convert these to a .pdf file. If you're able to do that, please email them back to me and I will gladly host them. Thanks!

This is a great idea! I am new to this,I spend alot of time in the outdoors.I run a hunting and fishing guide service on the side.I found one of the film cans and I like the idea of some help in the outdoors(picking up)Thanks to people like you!!! Will you send me the print file.I want to make up some to drop off...Thanks Rambo 2007 Perry369@aol.com :laughing:

Enjoy.

This is a great idea! I am new to this,I spend alot of time in the outdoors.I run a hunting and fishing guide service on the side.I found one of the film cans and I like the idea of some help in the outdoors(picking up)Thanks to people like you!!! Will you send me the print file.I want to make up some to drop off...Thanks Rambo 2007 Perry369@aol.com :santa:

Edited by woodman5898