who do i contact?

Arndtwe

im doing this event (non-geocaching related), where there will be a scavenger hunt using GPS systems. anyway, since im in charge of doing the hunt, i was thinking that i would set up a few temporary containers. in each container there will be a "token" of sorts(not sure what it will be yet). then, when everyone has completed the all the containers, there will be a winner. i'd like to give out some cool prizes, but i dont want to spend very much money on this. by "cool", i dont mean something like a sticker, i mean something that they can use. well, my whole point of starting this topic is to see if anyone knew exactly where to call or send an email to garmin to ask them to sponsor me(so i could give away some cool prizes). and yes, i did check their official website, but it didnt have any links or anything that i thought was it, maybe i missed it, idont know. so if anyone could help, it would be much appreciated! thanks!

Contacting the company direct is the way to go. Email, letter or phone. When I have contacted them regarding things like you are looking for via email, they have been nice and have sent my email to the correct person. That is what the contact address is for... to centralize communication and redirect it where it needs to go. Asking here is not the best way to accomplish your goals.

Since this is not geocaching related, I am going to close the topic.