Why is it taking SO long to get my cache published?

chillmama

I'm waiting for my 6th cache to get published and allthough the previous 5 caches all got published within 24 hrs., this one has been sitting for 4 days now. Could it be becasue this is my first micro and they have a lower publishing priority? :rolleyes:

Your profile shows no (published) hidden caches. Do you have multiple accounts?

Being from the same caching community as kurtisweltikol, I've been waiting for 10 days now for one to be published. But nothing new has shown up for Montana since August 31st. The reviewer must be on vacation. These folks are volunteers and have other lives (gasp :huh: ) besides reviewing geocaches. I keep changing my hidden date so it will show up as a new cache whenever it is finally posted though.

Keep checking your e-mail, eventually you should be notified. ;)

They deactivated it. It turns out that I was trying to put it too close to the final for a puzzle cache. Sheesh.. it was such a good spot and I have such a hard to hide cache that needs a very specific location... oh well.

Yes, I DO have another account that my caches are hidden under, it's just not my 'premium' account and the name is so long I hate using it for much.

Hillsdaddy, chillmama and the hillcats

(aka: chillmama)