Lost letterbox

ardivemstr

Today while searching for "pining for attention" at cord. N34 45.741 W092 19.010, I didn't find the cache but I did find a tupperware dish at the approx. cordinates that appears to be an old letterbox. There wasn't a cache name so how do I find out more information on this cache? It's not listed. ARKANSAS

Edited by ardivemstr

Today while searching for "pining for attention" at cord. N34 45.741 W092 19.010, I didn't find the cache but I did find a tupperware dish at the approx. cordinates that appears to be an old letterbox. There wasn't a cache name so how do I find out more information on this cache? It's not listed. ARKANSAS

The letterbox Hart of the rock is in Alsopp Park in Little Rock. Was the letterbox you found in a pile of rocks?

Click the link "Click here for Clue" on the letterbox page for a full description of the letterbox, what trail it's off of, how it's hidden, etc... They obviously don't use GPS's over there. :(

I found this one myself when looking for "Pining for Attention." It is the "Woodland Fairy" letterbox by Nancy Drew. I sent a note to the owner about it awhile back from the letterboxing website. My coordinates were really pointing me to this exact location. It was my first letterbox to find.

Divemaster for Rick's? I used to scuba...can't anymore.

Edited by GeoScooter1

I found this one myself when looking for "Pining for Attention." It is the "Woodland Fairy" letterbox by Nancy Drew. I sent a note to the owner about it awhile back from the letterboxing website. My coordinates were really pointing me to this exact location. It was my first letterbox to find.

Ah yes, I should have searched deeper. Woodland Fairy It was placed in June and has never been logged as found on Atlas Quest, but those letterboxers aren't big into online logging. Good that the letterbox owner knows about it the geocache now. Chances are she's not a big fan of geocaches and geocachers. :(

Edited by TheWhiteUrkel

The letterbox Hart of the rock is in Alsopp Park in Little Rock. Was the letterbox you found in a pile of rocks?

Click the link "Click here for Clue" on the letterbox page for a full description of the letterbox, what trail it's off of, how it's hidden, etc... They obviously don't use GPS's over there. :)

It was in a hole in the side of a tree :lol:

Close to the Mountain Bike Trail

Edited by ardivemstr

Click the link "Click here for Clue" on the letterbox page for a full description of the letterbox, what trail it's off of, how it's hidden, etc... They obviously don't use GPS's over there. :huh:

It was in a hole in the side of a tree :huh:

Yeah, according to Geoscooter1, it was the woodland fairy letterbox. As soon as I saw the first letterbox in Alsopp park, I posted that link, I should have investigated further before posting. I myself have found at least 5 letterboxes while searching for geocaches. I just got a log yesterday saying there is one near one of my existing geocaches. I'd better go check that out right now. :huh:

Click the link "Click here for Clue" on the letterbox page for a full description of the letterbox, what trail it's off of, how it's hidden, etc... They obviously don't use GPS's over there. :rolleyes:

It was in a hole in the side of a tree :huh: