Nearest travel bug/coin search

PilotMike

Is there a way to search for travel bugs/coins by zip code or coordinates?

I'm starting to like those little icons on my 'Trackables' stats page and am looking for an easy way to find new ones nearby when I'm heading out caching. :rolleyes:

(Please don't tell me to search for all caches nearby and look at the column on the left for an icon and click page by page until I find a trackable... :o I am well aware of that method)

Set up a pocket query for your zipcode and select caches that contain trackables. You don't have to run it. You can preview it whenever you want to see the nearby caches with bugs and coins.

Hey thanks. That's exactly the sort of thing I had in mind. I'm new to the premium membership and haven't done much with pocket queries so I don' realize all of their potential.

I don't have a PDA and find it just about as tedious to bring and hookup my GPS cable when on a trip than it is to enter them by hand. I spend too much time reading descriptions and logs to decide which caches I'll hunt to just go blindly on whatever the query comes up with. But having a trackable definitely gives a cache higher priority for me :D .