Viewable Bookmark Listings

steve p

Hello-

I have created a bookmark list that I would like to be viewable by anyone who looks at my profile. There is a tab on the profile page for "Bookmark Lists." But I don't think it is necessary for a cache listing that I have bookmarked to show that I have bookmarked it.

There are two options on the edit bookmark page that seem relevant:

4tplweq.jpg

If I click "Make this list public" it will show on listings. So it seems logical that I want to only click "I want to share this list with others." But when I click only that, the list doesn't show on my profile page.

An I doing something wrong? Or do I have to click both for either to occur? I guess I don't know the difference between each of the first two checkable options.

Thanks for any help!

That makes sense. I thought that by clicking the first option that when someone viewed my profile and went to the bookmarks tab that the bookmarks would be displayed. Didn't realize that one has to create an HTML link and add it there. If the public profile has a bookmarks tab seems that bookmarks should be there if public viewing is enabled. But I guess manually creating the link will be OK if it is needed.

Thanks StarBrand.