Geocoin Rescue in Dorset Needed!

It's in Puddletown Forest not Bournemouth. Suggest you ask someone like DaBeEm or Red Squirrel UK to help Darryl.

Sorry I can't help myself at the moment as I am caching my way round Chicago just now!

daBeEm left it there :unsure:

Why not email the owners, Mike and Mary, and ask if they are planning on a maintenance visit if they can move it on. Then again, 2 months isn't all that long to have a static coin/bug.

Oh - thought it might have been visited before now!!

will see what i can do to rescue it but it may not be for a while though particularly as i'm on holiday from tomorrow. I'll also need to get the coords from the owner as they are hidden in another cache which i dont fancy doing again!! (not that there's anything wrong with it)

that reminds me though - must chase up (again!) the cacher that has had one of my coins for almost a year!

Have visited the cache. The coin may now be in the hands of Perkulator who visited the cache on 5th Aug, noted in the logbook that they took the coin, but havent logged the find or the coin yet - they have been on the site since then though, so hopefully they will log both soon.

Edited by DaBeEm