Start a T.B. miles back to zero

IMcachingHomer

Yes. Best to consider the new bug as a reset of the old one, complete with the history that the old one accumulated.

One of my brother's stuffed birds fell alseep in my sister's luggage, and found itself in Maine. (That's out story, and we're sticking to it!) We sent it back to him as a travel bug. He retaliated (?) and attached the tag to a Furby change purse, and left it in the Czech Republik! It's been in the Netherlands for a year or two, but we are hoping that it will make it back to Maine sometime. :(

Keep the history of the old bug when you set out the new bug! It's more fun and interesting!

My T.B. was M.I.A so I went to the cache it was in and put that I retrieved it so now its in my inventory so I want to send out the COPY withthe same mission. How do I start the miles over again?

One thing I'm planning on doing with one of my bugs that went missing is to release the copy tag and sending it to another cacher who will get it as close as possible to the cache it went missing in. Just my attempt to keep the miles as close to true as possible.