Tadpole question

ouluckydogu

We got to go on our first cache hunt tonight and we found three local caches. How do I report them so my cache count is recorded?

Had a lot of fun my wife and grandson went along and we call ourselves the dog pack.

Lucky <_<

Click on "Log your visit" in the upper right corner of each of the cache pages.

Go to the individual cache pages for the three caches you found an click on the "Log Your Visit" link in the upper right hand corner of each page. If you took any pictures, after you write your log and submit it, a link for uploading images will be on that new page. <_<

Welcome to the addiction . . . :blink:

How long am I a tadpole? ^_^ Do I HAVE to be a premium member to be somthing other than a tadpole? It would be worth the 30 dollars just so I am not a tadpole ^_^ I am kidding, I was just curious.

Thanks.

Peace, Love, & Happy Caching

Peacetrain :unsure:

Edited by peacetrain

How long am I a tadpole? ^_^ Do I HAVE to be a premium member to be somthing other than a tadpole? It would be worth the 30 dollars just so I am not a tadpole ^_^ I am kidding, I was just curious.

Thanks.

Something about this thread is very wierd. Who was the OP here? Two threads merged?

But to answer this question: Take notice that because you have now posted 10 messages in the forums you are no longer a tadpole.

Has this been asked often enough to make it FAQ material?

Thanks.

Something about this thread is very wierd. Who was the OP here? Two threads merged?

But to answer this question: Take notice that because you have now posted 10 messages in the forums you are no longer a tadpole.

Got it thanks.

How long am I a tadpole? ^_^ Do I HAVE to be a premium member to be somthing other than a tadpole? It would be worth the 30 dollars just so I am not a tadpole :unsure: I am kidding, I was just curious.

Thanks.

Peacetrain ^_^

Got it thanks.

If you become a Premium Member you can put anything you like under your avatar.