Going paperless with Palm

I use Cachemate, I am not sure of the website for it but if you google it you will find it. There is a $6 charge however, but I love it!! It not only gives me the logs, information and coords, it has a spot to record your Took and Left...

I use Cachemate, I am not sure of the website for it but if you google it you will find it. There is a $6 charge however, but I love it!! It not only gives me the logs, information and coords, it has a spot to record your Took and Left...

Do you use it with gsak ?

Best and easiest aren't necessarily synonymous. The best is highly subjective, and may be different programs for different people. The easiest, and a very good, solution is GSAK and Cachemate. I've used Plucker and some other programs, and I still use Plucker for reading web pages, ebooks, etc, but I've reverted to Cachemate for putting caches on my Palm. It doesn't offer the sorting versatility of Plucker, but you can edit the caches in the field, and get enough information.